All Ye Who Can Read, Read This....Give me Liberty, or Give me Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I taught American History to Fifth Graders, I would dress up in Period clothing. come to class and read this piece to them. always had dead silence when I began and each year about 110 fifth graders would give me a standing ovation. They were always ready to fight anybody from England who supported the Crown. Lots of fun to do. My kids heard a lot of history presented to them by various people in period dress.

The world needs more teachers like the teacher you were.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I taught American History to Fifth Graders, I would dress up in Period clothing. come to class and read this piece to them. always had dead silence when I began and each year about 110 fifth graders would give me a standing ovation. They were always ready to fight anybody from England who supported the Crown. Lots of fun to do. My kids heard a lot of history presented to them by various people in period dress.

That's impressive, Stan. I wish my history teachers would have been that driven and creative.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's a wonderful story. Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom