All you chefs out there ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But seriously..... We buy fresh unpastuerized eggs, so put a price on them and sell your excess

Hmmmmmm ... I dunno ... It would be nice to recoup the feed expense but we are spending less on chicken feed than we did on dog food for the dogs when we had them. I'm pretty sure I spend more on cat food for the 3 cats too. Honestly, I truly think the cartons are what would rack my price up ... Danged cardboard cartons are almost a couple bucks apiece at Tractor Supply ... :grumble:

Maybe I can work a deal with the guy who sells honey down the street to sell my eggs too since he's already there. I wouldn't mind giving him a cut.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... you aren't within walking distance -- at least when it's 110 degrees outside. Tell you what, have Becky save her egg cartons (those things ain't cheap). When you get a few together then bring them over and I'll fill them up for y'all.

sounds good...one of us will be over....gives one of us an excuse to drive the Z

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ramos Gin Fizz.
1/4 cup (2 ounces) gin
1 dash (3 to 4 drops) orange blossom water*
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) half-and-half
1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) simple syrup
1 cup ice cubes

Just about any kind of drink can be made into a fizz with the addition of an egg white, I personally like tito's vodka with a splash of malibu in pineapple juice, a little half and half one egg white and shake, shake, shake your body now.

My wife bought me a boston shaker and a mixer ball as my anniversary present.

Home made mayonnaise, yummy goes great on those fried egg and bacon sandwiches.

Jalapeño deviled eggs, I use pickled jalapeño chopped into a relish in the place of sweet relish when I make deviled eggs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom