Allergies anyone???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need to get to your local bee keeper and pick you up some bee pollen and honey. Mixed into yogurt is how I take it, but can be eaten raw if you don't mind the licked flower taste. Lol
61K5s7+jxsL.jpg

For the really bad episodes grab your local pharmacist for some sudafed that they keep hidden from the crackheads.:rolleyes2

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to live on Benadryl and took usually three a day. It was getting so bad that people would leave me anonymous notes to stop coughing. I was in dire straits and the call in nurse said go to the emergency room. I didn't want to do that, so I took up a guy who knew a natropath (8 years medical school plus natropath school). He diagnosed me and gave me a "Kennedy cure" since the Kennedy kids were so sick but got the best medicine. Since I was Combat Lifesafer (could jab) he gave me some histamine and Vit B12 intravenous use. Increasing doses every two days. Took about a month to clear out but no Benadryl in over ten for years. I heard Dr Eli Camp from Norman might be able to help. Also some colloidal silver in the nose to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom