Alpen optics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back a few years ago I purchased an Alpen spotting scope from Sportsmans Warehouse( I still miss them):grumble:. It was in a carrying case with a couple of different tripods and protectors. A few months ago a lens came out on the inside and made the scope pretty useless. I heard that Alpen would guarantee it. I called and asked the CS rep and she assured me that they would take care of it no problem. She gave me a customer # and said to send it to them. I sent it a few days before x-mas and got it back yesterday. Well sort of...its a brand new one. I was expecting them to just fix the old one but they sent an all new kit. So if you have an Alpen product or think you might want to buy one I can say this...they at least stand behind their product. And the optics are very clear on this.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great spotter scope too but someone decided to liberate me of it one night when my wife unit forgot to lock the truck door. Man, I miss SW too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom