Am I completely screwed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about a guy in my position who started accumulating parts to piece one together before all this happened? Right now, the only thing I lack to get a fully assembled lower is the stripped lower. I had one lined up that fell through just before this and now I have an LPK, JP trigger springs, a buffer, buffer tube and buffer spring, a Magpul ACS Stock, sling plate, MOE grip and some magazines. I'm wondering what I'm gonna do. My budget made piecing one together slowly a necessity, to begin with. Now, even if i find a lower to build, where am I gonna get an upper at a reasonable price? This all assumes the AWB passes, of course. If it doesn't or isn't nearly as restrictive as the one Feinstein is proposing, then I don't have much to worry about.

Like others have said, just be patient. (Hope I'm not whistling past the graveyard.)

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to get one, I regret selling my Colt 2 years ago. Sold it WAY too cheap too, because they were dime a dozen back then. My armory is mostly .22s and an XD40. I sold/traded all my rifles when I was building my new shop, I needed the cash for the build.

Don't you own a car shop? Car guys are usually gun guys. Barter!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you own a car shop? Car guys are usually gun guys. Barter!

I have tried and tried and tried that. That's how I got the XD, but I can't seem to get anyone to cut loose of any ARs, AKs, none of the stuff I want. hell, I have a brand new rebuilt Ford 302 that I would be willing to trade off. I have a 69 buick Skylark too.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried and tried and tried that. That's how I got the XD, but I can't seem to get anyone to cut loose of any ARs, AKs, none of the stuff I want. hell, I have a brand new rebuilt Ford 302 that I would be willing to trade off. I have a 69 buick Skylark too.

Well if I ever get my car back I will bring next one to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom