Am I completely screwed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to get one, I regret selling my Colt 2 years ago. Sold it WAY too cheap too, because they were dime a dozen back then. My armory is mostly .22s and an XD40. I sold/traded all my rifles when I was building my new shop, I needed the cash for the build.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about overpaying for an AR now then when they are required to be licensed and registered the market is flooded with "assault weapons" and the prices drop. Wait another year or two and you can surrender it for a $100 Walmart gift card after the real ban goes into effect. If you do get in before the ban you can then chase ammo as prices rise and supply is short.

I think I might drag out my slingshot or get into archery.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is where my concern is, will ammo be available for those of us who already have ARs and AKs or will it be so high you can't afford to shoot it anymore. I don't think that will be the case with .223, but any AK ammo 7.62 and 5.45 I think will be mighty hard to come by if an import ban happens.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about a guy in my position who started accumulating parts to piece one together before all this happened? Right now, the only thing I lack to get a fully assembled lower is the stripped lower. I had one lined up that fell through just before this and now I have an LPK, JP trigger springs, a buffer, buffer tube and buffer spring, a Magpul ACS Stock, sling plate, MOE grip and some magazines. I'm wondering what I'm gonna do. My budget made piecing one together slowly a necessity, to begin with. Now, even if i find a lower to build, where am I gonna get an upper at a reasonable price? This all assumes the AWB passes, of course. If it doesn't or isn't nearly as restrictive as the one Feinstein is proposing, then I don't have much to worry about.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom