Am I completely screwed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was planning on buying an AR after Christmas. With everything going to complete hell, seeing Kel-Tec Sub2000s going for double and triple the price, hell I am seeing 500-600 Hi-Point carbines, I am feeling that I am never going to get in the game for a reasonable price. Am I right, or is there a shot prices will come back down to earth?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they will... it'll take a while, maybe a few months. I am hoping "the ban" won't go through, and if so, then it'll all go back to normal.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Get ahead of the game and start buying hi cap handguns, powder and reloading stuff.

I think its all gonna depend on who wins the "ban" fight.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the ban fails, you'll be seeing AR's flood the market at reasonable prices. If you're afraid it will pass, find a stripped lower with a price you can stand and build one a little at a time. Keep in mind that the lower may never be worth what you paid for it.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL im going to laugh if the ban fails miserably and watch all these people with their 40-60 dollar pmags and 3000ars start to try to get their money back.....

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL im going to laugh if the ban fails miserably and watch all these people with their 40-60 dollar pmags and 3000ars start to try to get their money back.....

Exactly! It will happen shortly, then I shall join in on the laughing. Idiots paying 400% of the usual price... I wonder if they are interested in a nice bridge I have for sale ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom