Ammo prices increase again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like many others, I'm constantly on the lookout for ammo deals, and have included in my inventory various reloads from well reviewed companies (esp. Freedommunitions and LAX).

I went to Freedom today to order more 9mm, and they just raised their prices. Earlier this week, a box of 50 blasters were $8.69. Now they are $9.20.

I then went to LAX, and their prices also increased last week. Just a week ago, their 9mm was as cheap as .173 per bullet. They're now .187 (in case of 1500), more with smaller orders.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK -- I just had a good idea.

Many of you have probably thought of this before, but since prices more or less steadily increase, there's a way to get price insurance!

Cabela, Sportsman's Guide, etc. allow backorders. In some cases, their website says they will be out of stock for 4-6 months. But, you can order your ammo at current prices and your credit card won't be charged until the ammo is shipped.

For example, Sportsman's has some 9mm for about $200/1000 (with free shipping deals). I used to be frustrated that they were always out of stock. Now, I see it as my price insurance. Find items that will be out of stock as long as possible to get the longest price insurance policy! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom