Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much experience with Norma. I shot some of their .22 last weekend. It was so greasy I had a really hard time getting it in the magazine. How is the rest of their ammo?

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone needing decent priced 9mm carry/duty, Austin at C.O.P.S has Federal HST 124 Grain Plus P 50 round boxes for 39.99. Same price as LEO priced from Bone Frog Gun Club. Just picked up 3. He had about 15ish left as of 1200 hours.

Had some other 9mm FMJ (no price, didn't look), Sig 45/9mm V-Crown too.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen .40 S&W for less than .50/rnd?
Expensive ammo has made relaxing days out plinking not relaxing at all. All I can think shooting my AR is "that mag just cost me $22."

Find out when the closest Academy gets their shipments in, then go when they open. Did that today for one here in Tulsa, got four 100rd boxes of WWB in 9mm for $37 a box. They had WWB in .40 S&W as well, but I'm well stocked on that so I didn't get any.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After leaving the bakery a bit ago I went by Atwood's in Norman for a look see.......the fella was just stocking the ammo that came in last night and his cart was stacked pretty high.

The way it was stacked I couldn't see the ends of all the boxes and I didn't stick around to see it get priced but I did see beau coup cases of Winch. 5.56 and a couple case of 25-06.

Latest posts

Top Bottom