Another ATF overreach?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biggsly, don't confuse these ATF jackboot government thugs with honerable protect and serve officers of the written law. Where do they find these low life traitors of the constitution? Turns my stomach!
Was it ATF guys that took firearms from residents after Katrina? ATF thigs that enforced Scamdemic rules on restaurants in Oklahoma?

They have too many resources, sounds like to me. Those damned ATF thugs.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The recent changes are part of the gun control legislation Biden and company passed last year. BATFE was created to regulate the trade in alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives. That's what they do.
They were created - under what authority? Did those who founded this country conceive of a national police force? How about a national police force that interprets law, and enforces those same laws?

I know what they do. We all know what they do. I don't know why they SHOULD exist. Abolish that agency, and many others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it ATF guys that took firearms from residents after Katrina? ATF thigs that enforced Scamdemic rules on restaurants in Oklahoma?

I think that was actually Oklahoma National Guard troops sent there to "help". You know - those same guys who'll side with the citizens if the rouge government turns (more) on the people.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that was actually Oklahoma National Guard troops sent there to "help". You know - those same guys who'll side with the citizens if the rouge government turns (more) on the people.
Never seen a shred of proof that OKNG participated in searching for or taking arms from citizens.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It was a general statement of governmental law enforcement and thier overreach. Municipal officers generally do not behave as Feds do in my experience. At least if my weapons are confiscated by local police there is an expectation that those firearms will not disappear from the evidence locker with the hour.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were created - under what authority? Did those who founded this country conceive of a national police force? How about a national police force that interprets law, and enforces those same laws?

I know what they do. We all know what they do. I don't know why they SHOULD exist. Abolish that agency, and many others.
Abolish them all if it will make you feel better. The question at hand concerns firearms sales to individuals between the ages of 18 and 21. Congress passed a law, Biden signed it, and the BATFE enforces it. You can debate the whys and wherefores of each and every federal agency that offends your delicate sensibilities 'til Doomsday, but for now the ATF regulates the firearms trade, including the sale of guns to people 18-21 years of age. Best of luck abolishing it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Abolish them all if it will make you feel better. The question at hand concerns firearms sales to individuals between the ages of 18 and 21. Congress passed a law, Biden signed it, and the BATFE enforces it. You can debate the whys and wherefores of each and every federal agency that offends your delicate sensibilities 'til Doomsday, but for now the ATF regulates the firearms trade, including the sale of guns to people 18-21 years of age. Best of luck abolishing it.

And those same democrats want 16 year olds to vote. We live in bizarro world

Latest posts

Top Bottom