Another fine UPS delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
justify??? nope just saying that those folks in that operation are no longer with the company due to a warehouse/trailer fire. Talk with your rep.

thank God, no one was injured beyond minor burns suffered.

I got pics and know it was an accident, UPS hired another company to clean it up and whatever Liberty Mutual decided to do, was up to them... that's there job.

question, what are you pissed about or just want to argue about? The drivers have little to no activity with what corporate wants to do.... we just deliver packages...
Out of 142 deliveries today, one didn't make it.... sh* leaked all out and I had to have a haz mat responder show up because package was haz mat and not labeled that way...(cheaping out on paying haz mat fees). My 30 pickups were on time and the 200 pieces I picked up will surely make their way. Thank God tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

I'm pissed because the carrier refused to pay the claim because the shipment wasn't packaged to protect it from intransit damage....we didn't realize that asbestos packaging was required....obviously our fault. As a customer, I really don't care about your day, what I care about is receiving the service I paid for, if you aren't capable of doing that, take it up with your employer.

For the record, UPS wasn't the carrier.:cool:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pissed because the carrier refused to pay the claim because the shipment wasn't packaged to protect it from intransit damage....we didn't realize that asbestos packaging was required....obviously our fault. As a customer, I really don't care about your day, what I care about is receiving the service I paid for, if you aren't capable of doing that, take it up with your employer.

For the record, UPS wasn't the carrier.:cool:
never asked if you cared, just stating the job, yep, I signed up for it and do the best I can. I'm very fortunate to have the clientele that treat me as family as I do them.
about taking it up with the employer, ha, union battles every day... we can't do anything about it, the customer has to call and complain...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
never asked if you cared, just stating the job, yep, I signed up for it and do the best I can. I'm very fortunate to have the clientele that treat me as family as I do them.
about taking it up with the employer, ha, union battles every day... we can't do anything about it, the customer has to call and complain...

I'm glad you do the best you can, and I'm glad you seem to take pride in your work...

I personally had UPS jack me around on picking up a destroyed return for several weeks, saying they stopped by to pick it up when someone was HOME, cost me over $600. Repetitive phone calls to schedule pickup, complain about drivers who claimed to have "attempted pickup", etc... unfortunately, they've fallen to the bottom of The Three for me. :( I will pay more to ship with someone else because of our local delivery guy's lies. And UPS Corporate did nothing about it to my knowledge. I'm not saying FedWrecks or USPMS is any better, but I haven't personally had a problem with them. I know most people who ship with all three regularly will run into problems at some point regardless.

Again, glad to know you, glad you take pride in your work... I do the same, but am villified, criticized on FaceBook and Twitter and sued repetitively for busting my ass doing what I do... because I'm either not deity-perfect or circumstances screwed us, we take the blame. You do, too. Don't want you (personally) lumped in with the sh**ty ones, we know you work hard. Thanks for bringing my stuff as best you can.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around here, UPS is great. I really like my UPS guy. FedEx on the other hand can die of gonorhea and rot in hell. They couldn't find their butt with both hands. They lie about attempting deliveries. So many issues. They are terrible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom