Any LEO's from Coweta or Wag Co that patrol in the Coweta area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am borderline Coweta too. We all need to schedule a meet at OCGRC when they are having a practical rifle match or something fun like that.

Saw two Police headed out 71st street afte the flashing yellow and then return about 30-45 mins later around maybe 7 or 8 o'clock yesterday. Related?

Aguyandaredhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing major, neighborhood has a private pond posted residents only and nobody after 8pm.. I have has to run several groups of people off as late as midnight. Always leaving behind garbage and last night there were two actually using catfish noodle's if you can believe that. When I approached them about it being catch and release only I got the standard "ok" which I know was BS.. You don't fish with a noodle for fun!

The disabled vet to my north is also running people who don't live here off. But I think the local LEO is getting tired of his calls.

Jeff

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They use to shoot at us with salt rock loaded shotguns. YMMV! lol!
Does Coweta or Wag Co. Show up when you call?
You could start running some barbwire fence(tripwires), you might only get the lower strand run before you get busy with something else.
Is the pond personnally stocked or stocked by ODWF or OSU?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am borderline Coweta too. We all need to schedule a meet at OCGRC when they are having a practical rifle match or something fun like that.

Saw two Police headed out 71st street afte the flashing yellow and then return about 30-45 mins later around maybe 7 or 8 o'clock yesterday. Related?

Isn't OCGRC super expensive to join? I think it was like $800 or something last I checked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom