Any other geeks on here that like to play video games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody still playing Black Ops? I picked up MW2 a few days after launch (I was in Vegas during launch) and I beat it, played a little multiplayer, and I'm bored with it. I've tried to pick it up and like it again, but meh. The entire time I played it I was missing Black Ops. So lately that's all I've been playing.

I wish CoD4 wasn't broken as hell, too.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody still playing Black Ops? I picked up MW2 a few days after launch (I was in Vegas during launch) and I beat it, played a little multiplayer, and I'm bored with it. I've tried to pick it up and like it again, but meh. The entire time I played it I was missing Black Ops. So lately that's all I've been playing.

I wish CoD4 wasn't broken as hell, too.

I meant MW3. MW2 I do like and still play every now and then.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't play too often any more, but love Bad Company I & II, Mafia II and Sturmovik IL-2 on XBOX 360. Need to get MW3 and some other newer titles.

It sure is fun taking out Ruskies by the truckload...

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_bfbc2genscrnpanama3.jpg

And sweeping the skies clean of the Luftwaffe...

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_IL2_1920x1200_4.jpg

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not waste your money on anymore of the COD games. It's a one dimensional franchise that sucks ball. After "Black Ops" I vowed never to give the COD games anymore of my money. My buddies and I all switched over to "Battlefield 3" and love it!!! You can actually use vehicles on the multiplayer maps.

That, as many have agreed to. Much more emphasis on teamwork. I'm on 360, sorry my friends list is much filled up. i'll be happy to kill some of you though:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom