Any Plans for New Year’s Eve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Staying off the roads. With all the drunk drivers, and worse yet, the drivers - both drunk and sober - using cell phones at the same time, I’m not stupid. Like they are.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No plans. Will have some Woodford Reserve on ice and make sure my 17 year old kid gets home safely. Won't be much different than any other weekend night. One interesting thing is that my son is doing High School level Club Football league. Its an awesome league for the kidss. Their first game is on Sat Jan 2nd so their coach is having practice on on Jan 1st at 8am. The kids are a bit bent out of shape about it. I think its great.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be making sure I've got everything to throw together some Hoppin' John and cornbread for New Year's Day.
Then go to bed early.
Man, isn’t that Hoppin John some good stuff?! Every since we discovered it, there’s at least a few cans in the cabinet. The cornbread and HJ sounds really good with the weather we’re going to have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom