Any Sasquatch believers on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wufee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well boys (and lady), I'm right pleased with the turn out and responces to this pertinent thread. After reading the posts, I think I've found a place to do a little hanging out. For the record, I journey to the woods (several times a year) on a quest to find unquestionable proof of the big hairy bastards (if I can't use this word let me know and I'll stop) existance. If I ever have the good fortune to meet any of you men (and lady), I'll demonstrate my big foot howl. I've been working on it several years and I've been told it's quiet good. BTW, I'll be on another hunt before the damn ticks and chiggers get out. Later.....

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well boys (and lady), I'm right pleased with the turn out and responces to this pertinent thread. After reading the posts, I think I've found a place to do a little hanging out. For the record, I journey to the woods (several times a year) on a quest to find unquestionable proof of the big hairy bastards (if I can't use this word let me know and I'll stop) existance. If I ever have the good fortune to meet any of you men (and lady), I'll demonstrate my big foot howl. I've been working on it several years and I've been told it's quiet good. BTW, I'll be on another hunt before the damn ticks and chiggers get out. Later.....

Next time you head out, I'll let you borrow my Johnny Stewart - Game Calls 45 rpm record.

It has "Fighting Crows" on side A and "Howling Bigfeet" on side B.

:fullauto:

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to go on one of those Sasquatch hunts. However, the ones done here in Oklahoma specify that you can't carry any weapons at all. So, I'm to go into the deep, dark forest looking for a eight foot ape-man while completely unarmed? Not today, fellas: Thanks for playing

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I saw one once. After I saying oh my gosh, I looked through my binoculars and realized it was only a buffalo walking around on it's hind legs. That was a relief.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's been "sightings" around here (McCurtain County) for years. Some folks are reputable and some aren't.

A feller up around Octavia was rumored to have shot and killed one, but before he could recover the body, two more came out of the woods and drug it off. I don't know why he couldn't have shot the other two. Maybe he was afraid 5 more would come out and drag their friends away. Same feller says they dig pits along deer trails, cover up with leaves and grass, then when Bambi comes walking by they grab him, kill him and eat him, but won't eat any part of the body that appears to be diseased.

Personally, I'm a bit on the skeptical side. I don't much believe in aliens either, although I know a family who has been abducted many times. According to them.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sasquatch are on cahoots with the aliens...DUH...thats why no one can prove they are real. As soon as someone gets close to them they whip out their communicators and get beamed up.

On another note, I have a black brindle mastiff named Sasquatch, does that count as a sighting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom