Anybody here have issues with Gout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got another Rx of 90 Allopurinol tablets to go in the fridge with the last 90 they sent me. Tried calling and telling to not send anymore since I need a new prescription but lo and behold just got them yesterday. I can't legally give these to someone so don't PM me if you need them. ;) ;)

IMO - I would rather take Allopurinol daily than Prednisone for flare ups.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got another Rx of 90 Allopurinol tablets to go in the fridge with the last 90 they sent me. Tried calling and telling to not send anymore since I need a new prescription but lo and behold just got them yesterday. I can't legally give these to someone so don't PM me if you need them. ;) ;)

IMO - I would rather take Allopurinol daily than Prednisone for flare ups.
Ive been taking 3x 100mg tabs left over from years ago. Because I have a lot of them. Sent my refill request in for the 300mg's to have those also. It half controls my acid levels.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a few bouts of it and have been told by my Dr. To avoid certain foods, just curious if anybody has any advice or experience with it? I do know it is pretty damn painful !
Watch what you eat. Google is great at giving you a long list of things that bring it on.
Not everything (to me) brings on a case of it. Just note the stuff you eat a lot of that's on the list and begin removing a few of the obvious ones till you find the culprit (or culprit's)
Nothing feels worse

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's check another point of view. which really matches recommendations of above Dr Pearlmutter videos.

What Causes GOUT? (Meat Doesn't Cause Gout) 2023​

Latest posts

Top Bottom