Anybody here use Starlink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just did another speed test on the Viasat and got 2.64 download and .95 upload. :censored:

If Starlink isn’t better than this crap, I’m going to be shocked and majorly pissed.
1690212807527.png
T-mobile home internet with 4x4 Mimo antennas. A little slow now, but it is much faster in the fall and winter. $50 a month. I also have a $10 business tablet line that will pull similar speeds. I am rural in the Osage hills NW of Tulsa and had to use Exede/Viasat for 5 agonizing years before someone on this forum suggested cellphone internet.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOLY SH*T!!! I just set the dish out in my yard pointing kind of northeast without even ”looking” for a satellite and am getting 61.5 down and 4.43 up! That’s probably not great in the grand scheme of things, but I can watch a video without any buffering.:woohoo1:

Screw Viasat!!!:finger:

Check later after it does any updates and is good and synced up. Mine said something to the extent that it would take a few hours for it to normalize and would improve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom