Anyone done business online with Gun shop pro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a new Ruger MK IV stainless 5.5 inch threaded barrel on sale for $479. That's like $200 less than anywhere else. Their website looks legit but when I went to check out the address box accepted my home address and not an FFL dealer. Then payment choices were bitcoin, cash app, zelle or Walmart gift card. That seems like a red flag right there. Just wondering if any members have done business with Gun shop pro before? For now I think I'll hold off.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a new Ruger MK IV stainless 5.5 inch threaded barrel on sale for $479. That's like $200 less than anywhere else. Their website looks legit but when I went to check out the address box accepted my home address and not an FFL dealer. Then payment choices were bitcoin, cash app, zelle or Walmart gift card. That seems like a red flag right there. Just wondering if any members have done business with Gun shop pro before? For now I think I'll hold off.
Nope. Not even close to legit. Don't hold off for now, hold off forever.

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
For Rugers, the best prices that I ever found were on Gun Broker. I don't think you are going to beat the prices there by much if at all. I don't see very many super deals come up for new Mark 4s.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow so you can't trust people on the internet? Next thing you know you won't be able to trust used car salesmen, the extended car warranty guys or even politicians. OK I give up.
Those warranty guys are legit. And always find the used car dealer everyone calls Shifty. He'll get you a good deal on something you can fit so much spaghetti in.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1648554903772.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom