Anyone else find these people sketchy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to play devils advocate for a moment. When I first joined, I stumbled around this site just trying to figure everything out. Honestly, this was the first internet forum that I ever joined. I didn’t come across the new member introductions until I’d been around for a couple of months. It’s a very easy site to navigate now, but it was a little confusing at first. I know that plenty of scammers try to take advantage of folks on here, and the mods do a great job of keeping it to a minimum. However, sometimes people that might seem suspicious at first are actually just clueless on how to properly use the site.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m going to play devils advocate for a moment. When I first joined, I stumbled around this site just trying to figure everything out. Honestly, this was the first internet forum that I ever joined. I didn’t come across the new member introductions until I’d been around for a couple of months. It’s a very easy site to navigate now, but it was a little confusing at first. I know that plenty of scammers try to take advantage of folks on here, and the mods do a great job of keeping it to a minimum. However, sometimes people that might seem suspicious at first are actually just clueless on how to properly use the site.
Very true and fair point. But in many of the cases I’m thinking of (a dozen or so) I or someone else has led them to the new member intro to start there. Two or three have done it. You’re right that not all are bad apples though. In fact I think when I joined a while back I was encouraged in my email to post to the new member thread.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did we buy those Uzis from Judi?? Maybe a month or so ago?? I've gotten notices twice now from newcomers wanting to know if they are still available. And both times I've answered -- honestly, I might add 😁 -- "Maybe. What are you offering?" All I get back is crickets. Bastards ... 🙄🙄
That’s actually one of the scenarios I’m talking about. Drives me nuts.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Cuz for some of these peoper, engrish isnt thell firlst ranguage
Chappelle loves you
IMG_0209.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom