Anyone else find these people sketchy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah recently I’ve been hit up by brand a new member with just a few posts. Said he was gonna buy, then backed out/crickets.

Selling stuff online has really become a crapshoot

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
When did we buy those Uzis from Judi?? Maybe a month or so ago?? I've gotten notices twice now from newcomers wanting to know if they are still available. And both times I've answered -- honestly, I might add 😁 -- "Maybe. What are you offering?" All I get back is crickets. Bastards ... 🙄🙄
Well are they? 😜

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I tend to deal with established members but have been fortunate that the few newbies I have dealt with were fine. I always leave feedback and encourage them to do the same. I didn't know new people can't PM for a while so I have ripped a couple for posting their business publicly.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve bought three times off the BST forum, all have been with established members and all went smooth as silk. Heck, @JEVapa even delivered to my home. 👍🏻 Now I was targeted by a scammer when looking for a Mini 14. New member wanting to sell and with a little digging I figured out he was out of Wisconsin or some other place up North. I blocked him and if he didn’t come at me again with a different user name and phone number but used the same out-of-state area code so I knew what they’d done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom