Anyone else find these people sketchy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Or at least allow deletion of comments in the classified like it used to be. Look at the 1 guy trying to sell the 43 as an example. I've been guilty of posting BS in the classifieds as well but the OP should have the option to delete. At least the comments do go away when you relist.
If a seller wants posts deleted in their classified ,mods will do that at your request. Report it or send a pm .............

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have actually thought I do not need a phone of anykind not even a land line.
I am very close to canceling it and tell all my friends send an e mail to my Yahoo account if you want to talk to me.

Or be old school and just show up at my house and knock on the door and ask if I can come out and play.
Another man representing yahoo.com. I love it!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have actually thought I do not need a phone of anykind not even a land line.
I am very close to canceling it and tell all my friends send an e mail to my Yahoo account if you want to talk to me.

Or be old school and just show up at my house and knock on the door and ask if I can come out and play.
Smartest guy on the forum right here. Cell phones ruined honest face to face conversation.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smartest guy on the forum right here. Cell phones ruined honest face to face conversation.
You have no idea! I had a very blunt conversation with my 14yo daughter last night. Obsessed with her phone. I told her I’m about to delete every app on her phone so she can only call or text people. And she’s like “you expect me to ask people for their phone number?”

😒😒😒

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have no idea! I had a very blunt conversation with my 14yo daughter last night. Obsessed with her phone. I told her I’m about to delete every app on her phone so she can only call or text people. And she’s like “you expect me to ask people for their phone number?”

😒😒😒

My grandson looked at me like I had 2 heads when I told him we used to have to remember phone numbers of people and places we talked to a lot. Or we could look the number up in a book the phone company printed and gave out for free every year. And people bought advertisements (commercials) in that book. Lol

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

😒😒😒
Everywhere you look people have their heads buried in their phones. I'm on mine way too much as well. This week my goal is to read an actual book and start a leather working hobby. Saw the movie Killers of the Flower Moon and gonna read the book. May drive up to Pawhuska area Tuesday.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My grandson looked at me like I had 2 heads when I told him we used to have to remember phone numbers of people and places we talked to a lot. Or we could look the number up in a book the phone company printed and gave out for free every year. And people bought advertisements (commercials) in that book. Lol
Funny how I still remember some of the numbers but can't tell you what I had for lunch yesterday

Latest posts

Top Bottom