Anyone else rooting for Arkansas next weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm mot sure it would matter. They're not going to let Houston play in the championship even if they beat TU. They hate OSU, so I think it would still be a LSU/Bama championship, unless Bama looses another one, which is unlikely. From the way they acted yesterday, you'd think OSU was the only top 10 team that lost. :(

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if AR beats them this close to the end of the season, then we will see AR vs. Alabama, especially since AR will be ranked #3 after this weekend. I despise LSU, so anyone but them is fine by me.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think if AR beats them this close to the end of the season, then we will see AR vs. Alabama, especially since AR will be ranked #3 after this weekend. I despise LSU, so anyone but them is fine by me.

Not going to happen. If Arkansas beats LSU they still miss out on the tie breaker for the conference championship. No team will play for the national championship that did not win their conference. Even if Arkansas beats LSU the title game will likely be bama and va tech.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the current system #1 HAS to play #2, if AR beats the #1 team this late in the season and never plays again, there's no way a team ranked #5 out of the weak ACC jumps to #2. They dont have any more ranked teams left on their schedule to beat to cause a jump.

01-02: Nebraska didnt win their conference and still played for a Nat Championship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom