anyone ever been arraigned in okc court over trash in your backyard??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
last summer is did some junk hauling to make some extra money, and getting rid of it in my trash cans week by week, well too slow i guess, city code inspector came out left violation notice, i cleaned it up, last contact with inspector was oct, i thought all was fine,then last week i had half a trailer of old shingles in my back yard for a week getting rid of them ,and without any warning , i get a letter from city, informing me of my arraignment in court!! :yikes2: anyone ever go through this ?? i wonder what the fine will be or will i just have to cower and plead stupid to get out of it or will that not work ??

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Madokie, do you have a neighbor that doesn't like you or something? In other words, how did the city even know what was in your backyard? My mother-in-law once had a neighbor that studied the codes seemingly as a hobby and turned in all the neighbors for every little infraction.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope I never get busted for peeing in my back yard. Sometimes I get the urge to pee outside. I would just throw myself on the mercy of the court if I were you madokie.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope I never get busted for peeing in my back yard. Sometimes I get the urge to pee outside. I would just throw myself on the mercy of the court if I were you madokie.

You're not the only one! My wife dies a little bit everytime I do it I think. I just tell her "honey, I like the breeze".

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Pretty sure getting caught urinating outside in the State of Oklahoma can get you a quick trip onto the sex offender registry.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure getting caught urinating outside in the State of Oklahoma can get you a quick trip onto the sex offender registry.

That is correct. I seen one of my old friends from high school on the sex offender registry for indecent exposure. He has to register for life because he got caught taking a piss next to his car at October Fest. :saywhat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom