anyone ever been arraigned in okc court over trash in your backyard??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure getting caught urinating outside in the State of Oklahoma can get you a quick trip onto the sex offender registry.

haha no it wouldnt, like LightningCrash said there has to be intent. Just plain out peeing behind an abandoned building and getting caught is disorderly conduct. You are probably thinking of indecent exposure which i believe under Megan's law does get you put in the registry but there has to be intent of lewd behavior to get that charge.

And Lurkerinthewoods' friend was drunk so that adds more to the case but the typical peeing in the bush on a road trip wont get you in that much trouble. And lurkers friend is a bit more obvious and blatant than what usually happens.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha no it wouldnt, like LightningCrash said there has to be intent. Just plain out peeing behind an abandoned building and getting caught is disorderly conduct. You are probably thinking of indecent exposure which i believe under Megan's law does get you put in the registry but there has to be intent of lewd behavior to get that charge.

And Lurkerinthewoods' friend was drunk so that adds more to the case but the typical peeing in the bush on a road trip wont get you in that much trouble. And lurkers friend is a bit more obvious and blatant than what usually happens.

Actually the law states that any person who knowingly exposes their genitals in any public place, or any place where other persons are present that may cause them to be offended or annoyed. Whip your junk out in a piblic place (like Oktoberfest) where your only intent is to take a leak and you're getting busted for indecent exposure because its public and others are present. Taking a leak behind an abandoned barn where no one else is present would get you a disorderly conduct charge.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys this isn't about exposing or urinating in the backyard.
To keep on topic. Nope never been arraigned for trash in my backyard. My suggestion would be get it cleaned up ASAP and try talking to a court clerk before arraignment date. Show pics of it being cleaned up and see if they won't suspend or drop it.

eellis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to purchase a stockade fence! Jk I would call and sweet talk your code inforcement officer for future issues. In the city where I live they only give you 1 warning per year and then it's off to court.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually the law states that any person who knowingly exposes their genitals in any public place, or any place where other persons are present that may cause them to be offended or annoyed. Whip your junk out in a piblic place (like Oktoberfest) where your only intent is to take a leak and you're getting busted for indecent exposure because its public and others are present. Taking a leak behind an abandoned barn where no one else is present would get you a disorderly conduct charge.

you may want to reread my post a couple of times because thats exactly what i said buddy lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom