Anyone ever order from DVOR.com? Shipping/processing times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The item I bought was about the same price on Amazon, plus free shipping with Prime. So nothing too spectacular there. The only reason I even bought it was because of all the credit they gave me. Like I said, they need to have it clearly stated if an item will take *two weeks* to "process". I've bought from shady Chinese and Ukrainian places with faster turn-around. So they lose points with me on that.

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everything is a good deal, that's why you keep checking back. But they are out there. You can currently get an eotech HHS-1 exps3-4 combo for $230 off and with coupon ($10) and initial sign up credit ($10), it's $250 off, making the combo $930. And on top of that, there is another $75 rebate with it, making the final, price $855. That's a steal

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol so you are getting an axe for free basically and are upset it's taking a while to ship?

Are you saying that if I had paid money, it wouldn't take 2 weeks to ship? Either way, that's not a great business practice.

Upset doesn't really fit. I'm not to the point of being "upset". Mildly annoyed and a little disappointed is more accurate. If I had paid money and it took two weeks to ship and had no indication, I would've filed a claim by now.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally shipped today. This was a telling experience. I don't think I'll be spending my money there if it takes 5 weeks to get a product (that is no cheaper than can be found on Amazon) shipped. If it was delayed because I took advantage of the free credit they handed out, then that only speaks to their integrity. They will not be receiving any of my real money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom