Anyone Interested In a "NEW" 5906...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have a 4053, a single stack, 8 shot, .40 S&W, DAO pistol. Superb trigger, on par with the best DA revolvers. I don't think I'll ever let it go. It's strong too, originally designed as a 10mm.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the 659 was the predecessor to the 5906. Damn good pistols, tough as nails, heavy as boat anchors.

Yep had one many years ago and loved it. It was stolen along with several other firearms. One of the few I would trade my old Ruger P89 for, and only because it uses the same mags as my Camp 9. Heck if I could convert the Ruger to use the S&W mags I would be a happy camper.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep had one many years ago and loved it. It was stolen along with several other firearms. One of the few I would trade my old Ruger P89 for, and only because it uses the same mags as my Camp 9. Heck if I could convert the Ruger to use the S&W mags I would be a happy camper.

Just cut you a hole in the front of the mag with a Dremel tool and it'll probably work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom