Anyone know how to fix a bent iphone 10 charger? The lighting cable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been there! If it is still in your possession plug it in and gently rotate the insulated wires where they attach to the bottom of that plug.

You have to find the sweet spot and you are going to get tired of holding it in place to charge but if the phone completely dies you won’t know if you are on the sweet spot.

It’s like a woman, once you know where to touch you might get happy again.

Might…

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been there! If it is still in your possession plug it in and gently rotate the insulated wires where they attach to the bottom of that plug.

You have to find the sweet spot and you are going to get tired of holding it in place to charge but if the phone completely dies you won’t know if you are on the sweet spot.

It’s like a woman, once you know where to touch you might get happy again.

Might…
Ya, i don't think there is any hope. It won't even charge at all. thankfully my old worn out one still somewhat chargers lol. Have to hold it in a certain angle. Just feel dumb for breaking a new charger. Anyways, thanks everyone. Mod, feel free to delete thread. The charger seems to have a do-not-resuscitate order.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom