Anyone riding the Doge train?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildog88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read the whole thread, but I just remember an old regular poster on here who was going to make millions installing bitcoin ATM machines. Wonder how that worked out?

My brother in law is heavily into it. He's been on the verge of "striking it rich" for about the last 6 years or so. Always some new scheme or new version of CC that's going to "really take off this time". He just lost his butt on this last "dip" but he's still a true believer.

It's a hobby for some, a delusion for some, a passion for others, and an outright scam for the really smart ones LOL.

In all fairness, some people do make it rich and get in at the right time. Others pave the way for people to come later and do well. Of course, if you invested heavily into betamax i guess you took it in the rear. I think the first step is looking into who is behind your coin of choice and asking a few questions. Do you believe in the direction they are heading, do you trust the dev team, are you investing in a tech you think will grow? I think Cardano covers those bases. I could be wrong, so i hedge my bets with other things, but i believe in the decentralization of the banking/payment system first and foremost. I also think people are losing faith in the world banking system, which i think is a plus. We need to get rid of the middlemen and I think cardano, Eth2 or some network or number of payment networks will supplant that. It would be good for humanity if it did.

Sure, world banking won't go down without a fight, but i think soon we will be going past the point of no return for them. We have paypal and some bankers getting on the crypto boat. We have governments laughably trying to create their own to no avail. The tech is coming and it will change things. This time I don't plan on missing the boat. Would you go back and invest in Amazon at 7 dollars? This is that opportunity. Nothing is a sure thing, but the blockchain is not going away and we need to look for a way to both push it forward and make money from the investment.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another drop this morning.

On sale?

96B49F28-284E-44FD-B6CB-1CB336DD5A38.png

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should put some more into Cardano, only put $100 so far. But, I've got a lot of things to pay for. And I don't really want to get rid of any of my ETH, either.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at the chart since May 5th.... this thing is making higher lows..... that's significantly different than a traditional "dip."

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if I cashed out now (which I’m not), I’d more than double my money.:anyone:

I’ve got Etherium, bitcoin, and a couple others and really want to buy more right now, but my wife had a knee replacement a week ago and all my auto and property insurance renewed this month...:censored:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom