Anything you say on OSA can and will be used against you...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, you'd be surprised. We buy jalapenos by the gallon, and keep several bottles of tabasco on hand. :P

Lasagna is just one of the things I like with sour cream. It's also good with enchiladas and such.
:drunk2:
I'm with ya on the jalapenos and hot sauce. We qualify as pepper heads around here.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh. I'll try some Broker's and rosemary. Just bruise it?? Or chop it? Or stick it in the blender and puree the **** outta it?? With tonic or straight?? This intrigues me. Lol

Just with tonic and some lime. The Broker's has more of an herbal, rather than straight juniper flavor. More rosemary couldn't hurt though! I'd just throw a sprig in there.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only use a very small splash of gin in my shrimp dip sauce, found no other use for it. Vodka and Tonic Water is not a bad drink for me.

I got here late, pineapple and ham pizzas are great as well for me, with or without jalapenos, as does bacon and tomato chunk pizza. Spinach goes well on Pizza also with the right cheese.

Some of you might want to visit a noon buffet at your local pizza joint. Take one of each to try one time, same price. You might be surprised. Whats that saying "Try it you.ll like it" might be, never know. I make most of my pizzas at home and zip lock bag the leftovers for the freezer.

Back to the words used here, guess I should not mention I smoke "fatties" on the grill, most likely get me in more trouble than anything previously mentioned here. Ha Ha. Thanks for the entertainment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom