AR15 s used chiefly by drug dealers okc police chief says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By their logic is perfectly ok to have a sub sonic 300 blackout on an ar platform.

It is not OK to have a 300BLK because it came out of an EBR. I think by their logic all rounds fired from an AR pattern rifle are equally deadly. So now according to the media the .458 SOCOM and the .22LR are equally deadly. Learn something new every day...

I need the reporter to explain this language to me:

If I were teaching a journalism class, this article would receive an "F" for lack of clarity.

Apparently the journalist is confused by the difference between "rate of fire" and velocity and therefore unqualified to write the article.

My letter to the author of the article would read "You realize you are an idiot, right?"

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
the day after the tragedy chief ****** was quoted in the paper saying "now is not the time to talk about gun possesion but rather gun control" it was the last paragraph of the story. apparently the reporter thought that was a good way to end the article.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every gun I ever taken from a gang banger/drug dealer it was a piece of junk!!!! Period We are not dealing with the Drug Cartel here are we. And just for correction sake wasn't Katy she shot with an AK not AR?

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find the same link online, but on pg18a of the Daily Joklahoman, OKC police chief Bill Citty says high cap weapons are chiefly used by drug dealers and gang members.

".... Chief was clear about where his officers typically find those kinfs of guns in the local community: in the hands of gang members and drug dealers, not ordinary metro residents defending themselves from an armed attack."

Maybe he was misquoted by the paper.....

In other words, Chief Citty will have no problem enforcing the EO that 0bama will soon issue instructing local law enforcement to confiscate all banned "assault" rifles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom