Are there any Tulsa Gunshops with a good selection of AK47?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to a couple of shops today.
I hate ordering guns online without seeing them first...
mike
sn
Sooner Guns on mingo has a good selection. Fair warning, depends on which way the wind blows on whether or not Mark the owner, is being an ass that day.

Nice fair warning. I dont understand how shop owners expect to be crappy to people and stay in business very long.

OP statement explains it all

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We stock a few. GP1975, Yugo MB70 straight stock and underfolder. Just ordered a C92V2. At the moment the N-paps aren't available through distributors, but everyone that we've had come through the store has been nice.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner Guns on mingo has a good selection. Fair warning, depends on which way the wind blows on whether or not Mark the owner, is being an ass that day.

Nice fair warning. I dont understand how shop owners expect to be crappy to people and stay in business very long.

Not in my case, as I said, I had spent good money with him. The appeal of a local shop is the "good people" and service aspect.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

How does the OP's statement explain it all? If a person can't handle the frustration of dealing with customers he/she should find a job that is more suitable to their personality, maybe an after hours janitorial job. Yes, some customers are know-it-all pain in the asses, but there are a lot of good people that come through the door. Although there are times that we fall short, we try our level best to make every customer feel like we appreciate their business.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We stock a few. GP1975, Yugo MB70 straight stock and underfolder. Just ordered a C92V2. At the moment the N-paps aren't available through distributors, but everyone that we've had come through the store has been nice.

I think that C92V2 is the one I held last night. WOW!! That is a very nice, clean, sexy, milled receiver AK!!
And a very decent price.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why so many gun store owners are a$$ hats, but they are.

The guys at Fat Boy are pretty cool. But, they're more AR guys, not AK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom