Are you a traveling crime scene??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I am. With having three deer so far in the back of my pickup and blood trails on the bumper, I keep wondering if some LEO that is not a hunter, would stop me, and see all the blood in the bed, and say:

Show me your hands, and get on the ground!
I'm pretty sure this wouldn't happen, but the thought is there:D

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am. With having three deer so far in the back of my pickup and blood trails on the bumper, I keep wondering if some LEO that is not a hunter, would stop me, and see all the blood in the bed, and say:

Show me your hands, and get on the ground!
I'm pretty sure this wouldn't happen, but the thought is there:D
Depends on if you had your Michael Myers mask on.
aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_thumb_4_4a_Michaelmyers2007.JPG_250px_Michaelmyers2007.JPG

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
my truck is white and i leave the blood on the tailgate until deer season is over. maybe i'll piss off some PETA lovin jackass!

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations on you hunting success Dennis.

Luminol reveals no blood at all in my 4runner yet. Years ago I was stopped by a game warden around Fort Cobb WMA & he looked in the black of my Ford Exploder & I had to explain the recent blood stain on the cargo mat. My hunting apparel & bow assured him I was not a murder suspect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom