Arizona gives the feds the finger once again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the last I heard advocating taking up arms against the government and wanting a civil war was illegal, not to mention unpatriotic. Come on, GTG, you are for that? I thought you were brighter than that.

A civil war? And what, you jokers will be the new Robert E. Lees leading us back to a "better America?" Keep dreaming.

You responded to "play along to get along". I responded to your post about that, not civil war. You don't make those kinds of mistakes in court, do you counselor? :)

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I swore the same oath.

Do you guys really, really think things are "that bad?" I mean, seriously, do you really?

Most of you own as many guns as you can afford. You have the right to worship and the right to free speech. No one is coming to your house at night dragging you off to protective custody.

You can work whatever job you can get. You can move where you want.

What do you want to replace the government with? An extreme Christian theocracy? What about Jewish Americans? What about all the non-Christians? Where do they fit in? What about their rights?

It's not about gun ownership or theology it's about it's about the American spirit,willingness to work for a living.The willingness to accept responsibility for ones actions.The ability to say no ,I don't want to support the wellfare bums in california,no I don't want to prop up a horribly mismanaged industry with my future tax dollars.I don't support deficit spending to feed most of the crap we are currently.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not about gun ownership or theology it's about it's about the American spirit,willingness to work for a living.The willingness to accept responsibility for ones actions.The ability to say no ,I don't want to support the wellfare bums in california,no I don't want to prop up a horribly mismanaged industry with my future tax dollars.I don't support deficit spending to feed most of the crap we are currently.

Just like you can't legislate morality, you can't legislate the "American spirit."

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, you are saying the rights of the "one group of people" are greater than that of everyone else? This is exactly what I am talking about. Why does it have to be "ALL or NOTHING?" Who says anyone has to "surrender their beliefs/values?" Only accept that they cannot impose those on everyone else.

I'd say the rights of one "Person" are greater than that of any group of people. Anytime a group of people usurps the rights of a single person in pursuit of the "common good", it diminishes us all. When you marginalize anyone for the benefit of others, it destroys any sense of community. It fosters anger and resentment, not good will.

A person is smart, people are stupid. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom