Arizona gives the feds the finger once again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what do you guys propose to do about it?

There's one of two ways you can go. We can either voice our demands that the government get back to doing what it was expressly intended to do and stop doing all this superfluous BS they'd rather do. By my estimation, we need to repeal about 100,000 laws as a fairly good start.

Or, we can literally drive this country into the ground and see what can be salvaged after the collapse.

Which would you prefer?

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's one of two ways you can go. We can either voice our demands that the government get back to doing what it was expressly intended to do and stop doing all this superfluous BS they'd rather do. By my estimation, we need to repeal about 100,000 laws as a fairly good start.

Or, we can literally drive this country into the ground and see what can be salvaged after the collapse.

Which would you prefer?

JB wants the latter,that's why he's setting up his camps.NWO.....NWO......NWO......NWO.....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Logs in to OSA. Hmm, 5 page thread. Wonder what that's about?

Ah, just a link to a WND article and people wishing for a civil war again. No big deal.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swore the same oath.

Do you guys really, really think things are "that bad?" I mean, seriously, do you really?

Most of you own as many guns as you can afford. You have the right to worship and the right to free speech. No one is coming to your house at night dragging you off to protective custody.

You can work whatever job you can get. You can move where you want.

What do you want to replace the government with? An extreme Christian theocracy? What about Jewish Americans? What about all the non-Christians? Where do they fit in? What about their rights?

JB, we all get your dislike for Christianity and people of faith as a whole. But I don't understand why you had to bash Christianity on a thread that had a topic of "state gun rights". You have a right to voice your opinions no matter how twisted they may be, but please try and limit them to topic. (Jews can stand up for themselves).

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, we all get your dislike for Christianity and people of faith as a whole. But I don't understand why you had to bash Christianity on a thread that had a topic of "state gun rights". You have a right to voice your opinions no matter how twisted they may be, but please try and limit them to topic. (Jews can stand up for themselves).

Pretty sure JB is a Christian, you goober.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Goober" ha ha I guess that's me. I'm not the judge of JB's Chrisitanity. It's just that this "goober" doesn't understand how a Christian can constantly be bashing Chrisitanity. And it doesn't change the point I was making that it wasn't even ON TOPIC.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Goober" ha ha I guess that's me. I'm not the judge of JB's Chrisitanity. It's just that this "goober" doesn't understand how a Christian can constantly be bashing Chrisitanity. And it doesn't change the point I was making that it wasn't even ON TOPIC.

I am a Christian. Very proud to be one. I don't think my opinions are "twisted." Quite the contrary, I think your desire to impose your views on others is twisted. Like it or not, America embraces all people, of all colors and all faiths. That is what makes us great.

When I see people calling for "civil war" and hoping it will come, I view that as "twisted" and unAmerican.

To your post, if you will keep up with the flow of conversation, I simply asked those here who are advocating "civil war" what they would replace the government with. What form would their ideal America take?

As for the Jews, as a Christian and an American, I'll stand up for them as well.

And FYI, I am not "constantly bashing Christianity," only the "twisted" men and women who use it as white wash for their decidely unAmerican and unChristian ends.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

I also find it funny on here how so many seem rabidly opposed to one voting their conscience if it is influenced in any way by their Christian faith. Or voting to place members in .gov't who share their religious convictions or moral stands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom