Arizona Walmart Shooting Video long and short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you even watch either of the videos? After the 50 bazillion assaults including the shooting of one officer, I'm pretty sure it was "go time".

He misquoted me and put a period on an unfinished sentence, leaving out a vital tidbit. I said: "The restraint is from not shooting these idiots for 'disobeying lawful orders and assaulting the officers.' "

If an officer tells me to get down several times and each time I get up and kick, hit, or choke hold him and all I get is tazed......I am one lucky @!#$^!$%@%&^^&*@!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He misquoted me and put a period on an unfinished sentence, leaving out a vital tidbit. I said: "The restraint is from not shooting these idiots for 'disobeying lawful orders and assaulting the officers.' "

If an officer tells me to get down several times and each time I get up and kick, hit, or choke hold him and all I get is tazed......I am one lucky @!#$^!$%@%&^^&*@!

Yep. Especially when one of your brother officers has been shot with his own gun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too many fat people. Cops included. It's embarrassing.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

LOL, that was my first thoughts.

Those guys don't know how to fight. Running around poking one then another, WTF?

The Cops did OK. Lots of intel behind the van we didn't see.

ICIS video that auto loaded behind it was REALLY interesting.

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can see they almost shoot several times when they pick up the cane. That big dude who gets tazered 33 times, pepper sprayed 19 times, and his arm broke with one of the many baton strikes should of been shot. Also that Walmart employee has been in a few fights before, he stroked that one several times really good. He should get the Golden Glove award!

Latest posts

Top Bottom