Assault Weapon Ban going to congress, but no freakout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought it was kind of interesting there's no panic YET, even though this is a much more credible threat to our liberties than anytime before.
Maybe I just am bummed I can't sell my pmags for $75 a pop, idk.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we are definitely in the beginning stages of a panic. Ive received more armslist emails in the past 2 days for a few things listed than I have in the previous 2 or so weeks they were for sale. FBT is sold out of Anderson lowers also...

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm not giving up, I've felt for years every time something like this happens responsible gun owners lose some ground. When these things do happen, all the appeals to emotion roll out and slowly convince more and more people that it feels like this should be fixable with gun control measures. We only have the same arguments, but every time something bad happens, the other side gets one more incident to point to.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All eyes on Trump. One report has him setting up a meeting with the NRA to try to get them to soften their position against denying firearms to those on the terror watch list or no fly list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom