At an impasse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuidskout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The price has come down considerably on the Beretta APX's --- if you can get used to the way the slide looks, they are lights out shooters. My Beretta APX Centurion is one that I'll never consider selling or trading.

With that being said, the Sig P365 is my EDC just because of the size. Shoots great.

Good luck with your choice!

I don’t have a small edc. My 75 is a compact (not very compact) but it carries fine. Hard to hide with my shirt tucked in tho...

Zuidskout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
@surjimmy is probably right, for most people. I tried to like the SIG P365 but found it too small for my mitts. So he now has mine as well as his original. I like my Sig M11-A1 so much it tore me away from the Glock 19. Don't get me wrong, the G19 is one helluva firearm, and for the price, it can't be beat as a defensive pistol, but the SIG M11-A1 takes it to another level. If you don't mind spending the money on one that is.

I can get ahold of a Gen 5 19 MOS for around 500. Really the only reason I’m going to get one.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Probably the easiest, least felt recoil 9mm I've ever shot. The last couple of weeks, I've seen 'em advertised at $349!!

After reading 52 pages about the APX on another forum I have come to the conclusion that if I get the chance, I will give it a close up look and I might be a buyer if I can find one real cheap.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading 52 pages about the APX on another forum I have come to the conclusion that if I get the chance, I will give it a close up look and I might be a buyer if I can find one real cheap.

If we could arrange a time, you're certainly welcome to shoot my APX.......or anything else in my safe for that matter! Just send me a PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom