AT&T cell problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I thought it was isolated at first, daughter was in Duncan for a regional church conference Thursday through Saturday. She could not call out from inside Duncan but could receive calls she thought. Did not think much about it and then another OSA'r tried to call, I could receive and send their texts, now I don't have an Iphone nor some of the others I have talked too. So, something is drastically wrong, not the phones whatever type but the ATT service has been corrupted or whatever. Even when I tried a friends land line I was disconnected.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tower maintiance mor ethan likely. I went thru about a week of no service to very little service then the problem went away. I figure it was tower maintiance.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny as it may sound.....sometimes the wind blowing interrupts the towers..turn phone off for a few seconds..should be ok after that.
Maybe someone told me about changing towers when the wind blows...anyway...works for me..Good Luck

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a voicemail from a person here like 2 1/2 days after he sent it! Talk about a message floating around out there in limbo...good old AT&T. It's not the first time that's happened to me either with AT&T service.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a voicemail from a person here like 2 1/2 days after he sent it! Talk about a message floating around out there in limbo...good old AT&T. It's not the first time that's happened to me either with AT&T service.

This happens every now and then. Even when I was with T-Mobile it happened every once in a while. They even had a catastrophic voicemail server failure not too long ago. Backup discs get loaded, then everyone's getting old voicemails. It's computers, what can you do? If people like me do their jobs at least they're not lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom