ATF Approves CHL for BGC in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok i read the letter that the ATF sent out and it stated that if the original SDA card was issued after the date it qualifies so is a renewal considered a original card or a new card. Or is it just a mumble jumble of words that the ATF can decipher how they want to to revoke more ffl dealers license.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh you too!

I found out how you can fix it, you fill out this form that looks like a job application and wait for them to send you some # that you use on the 4473.
I am prior military and had a TS clearance. Mine clears in just a couple minutes. Most of the ones I see that are delayed are because of common names ( John Smith, Bill Jones, ETC) Or someone with the same name that had committed a felon crime.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
N
I am prior military and had a TS clearance. Mine clears in just a couple minutes. Most of the ones I see that are delayed are because of common names ( John Smith, Bill Jones, ETC) Or someone with the same name that had committed a felon crime.
Yeah, that thing always says DELAYED.

As many firearms I bought they would know if I was a problem by now?

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
N

Yeah, that thing always says DELAYED.

As many firearms I bought they would know if I was a problem by now?
I’m sure if you asked, and they answered honestly, being a law-abiding gun owner makes you the problem. They likely figure that they just haven’t caught you yet……

Latest posts

Top Bottom