ATF Final Rule Redefines Word ‘Sale’ So that ‘Bartering’ for a Neighbor’s Gun Requires a NICS Check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This begs the question -- if you sell a gun in OSA will "management" be obliged to keep track of the $$$s that changes hands and send a 1099 at the end of the year?? (Yes, guys, I know they don't regulate sales here. Yet. I can see the writing on the wall, though.)

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This begs the question -- if you sell a gun in OSA will "management" be obliged to keep track of the $$$s that changes hands and send a 1099 at the end of the year?? (Yes, guys, I know they don't regulate sales here. Yet. I can see the writing on the wall, though.)
Nothing would surprise me anymore. The last point they made about the change in the safer communities act in 2022 saying that they may could go back up to that date to prosecute people even though the ruling doesn’t go into effect until May 5th

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing would surprise me anymore. The last point they made about the change in the safer communities act in 2022 saying that they may could go back up to that date to prosecute people even though the ruling doesn’t go into effect until May 5th
Right?? I'm glad I BUY ... I don't even remember the last time we sold a gun ... 🤔🤔🤔

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom