ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if they would shut down that “loophole” they could have shot him after he did the first sale in 2021 instead of keeping tabs on him for three years to shoot him.

Imagine the cost savings.

*I'm sorry, it's really nothing to joke about and I should stop. A federal LE Agency stalked and set up a guy to be executed because they hate the constitution, the 2A specifically and every citizen that exercises their 2A rights. Make no mistake, if you own a firearm, the ATF is formulating a strategy to take them away from you, jail you or murder you, likely in your own home. This infuriates me much more than civil asset forfeiture, but it is a solid 2nd. Government run amuck. The republic is on its last legs and may already be lost.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something doesn't square here. IF we just assume what they say is true and he was flipping glocks, this is their best tactical plan? I'd like to hear their thinking on that.

I don't think it's anymore complicated than a federal LE agency wanted the opportunity to kill the guy for flipping guns, so they did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom