ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think that there is actually some real crime somewhere these clowns could look at. It must be a lot more fun to screw with regular folks who are less likely to shoot back. Too bad this guy did that cause they gun you down.

Do you think more or less bad guys got their hands on firearms from our recently deceased friend in Little Rock, or from Eric Holder and Barack Obama?

Whom ever approved a 6 am raid at this guy's house should be drug before Congress and then drug into the Arkansas State prison system to await execution. They willfully planned, with malice aforethought, the murder of a United States citizen. Then they carried out the plan, knowing full well this guy was going to be armed and would probably fight back in his confused and excited state of mind. They planned it so they would have the very best chance of killing him, and their plan worked to perfection. They are murderers. Every God damed one of them.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think more or less bad guys got their hands on firearms from our recently deceased friend in Little Rock, or from Eric Holder and Barack Obama?

Whom ever approved a 6 am raid at this guy's house should be drug before Congress and then drug into the Arkansas State prison system to await execution. They willfully planned, with malice aforethought, the murder of a United States citizen. Then they carried out the plan, knowing full well this guy was going to be armed and would probably fight back in his confused and excited state of mind. They planned it so they would have the very best chance of killing him, and their plan worked to perfection. They are murderers. Every God damed one of them.
Gee- that's what I live for- to get the truth from those who know.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the news article: "Before the Tuesday search warrant, the affidavit stated that ATF agents had planted a tracking device on Malinowski’s SUV. At times, he would drive erratically while agents were trailing him, the affidavit said."

Yes I believe I may be being followed by someone and I don't know who it is, let me not attempt to lose them and just drive straight to my destination. I know if some stranger is following me, I'm doing everything I can to lose them. 🤷‍♂️

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been plenty of comments made here about what should be done to those who enter our nation illegally.

Just for conversation sake..... How does this individuals illegal actions differ from the action of illegally entering USA?
His actions are probably going to be used as a case study for the ATF and as justification for their new interpretation of "in the business" of selling guns.

And if I'm being honest, someone who is buying multiples of the same firearm and then setting up a table at gun shows should probably just go ahead and get their FFL. Privately selling a few here or there is one thing. What this guy was supposedly doing seems quite different.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been plenty of comments made here about what should be done to those who enter our nation illegally.

Just for conversation sake..... How does this individuals illegal actions differ from the action of illegally entering USA?
"Shall not be infringed"

He was breaking unconstitutional rules, set up by thugs employed by an unelected bureaucrats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom