ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he had one, yes, most definitely.

God damned Nazis.

LE is no longer the good guys, and I'm not sure Federal LE ever was.

Someone explain why we need federal LE agencies now. This isn't the 1920's. Disband everyone of them. No reason for them to exist. Let state, county and municipal LE handle LE and let states cooperate on state line issues and completely eliminate federal law enforcement and federal prosecutors.

Fuk those guys. Dude probably bought a short barrel upper or parts for a solvent trap, so they bust down his door and murdered him in his own house. Everyone involved should get the needle in the Arkansas State execution chamber and instead they'll get a fukin medal. Nazi bastards.
Completely agree to most of that sentiment, I have a hard time wrapping my head around how people can't see the Leo is nothing more than big brothers henchmen. sure you can argue that they're just normal people doing a job but same reasoning was used with hitlers Nazis. I'm not for defunding Leo but what Leo stands for needs to change, they're nothing more than a bunch of punks that got picked on in school that want to have a position of control over people for the most part.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think that there is actually some real crime somewhere these clowns could look at. It must be a lot more fun to screw with regular folks who are less likely to shoot back. Too bad this guy did that cause they gun you down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom