ATF SWAT Team Raids Part-Time Oklahoma FFL’s Home, Confiscates His Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What really irritates me about news articles like this we never hear how the story evolves. Is his story true and does some pro gun organization come to his aid and takes this to court? Does he ever get his license back? Did someone like GOA look into this story deeper and decide that the guy exaggerated the story and really deserved what happened to him? We probably never know unless someone close to the situation keeps it in the news.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn’t the Constitution say that to obtain a warrant they have to say where they’re looking and what they’re looking for? Yeah, I’m naive like that. 🤣

If I remember the story right, this particular FFL consented to them coming to visit him. Thus, I don't think a warrant is necessary in such cases.

But, I'm not an FFL, nor plan to be one, so what do I know about it.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sound like a militia member or someone from a cult. I was with a sheriffs office in Texas when the Davidian went down. The real problem was on the inside, braking all kind of laws, God's and American.
Well, I’m neither. I just don’t like the corrupt and overreaching government.

If things were so bad in that compound why not arrest him while he was outside, like the local sheriff suggested?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I’m neither. I just don’t like the corrupt and overreaching government.

If things were so bad in that compound why not arrest him while he was outside, like the local sheriff suggested?
That's the main point of this thing to me. They bungled it so badly it's hard to understand or believe.

Big time monkey and football scenario.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
125211-cc86e9f142ededb14108b208ea4012f6.jpg
I heard of an experiment where half of a class was designated as prison guards, and the other half as prisoners. The guards didn't even have black uniforms, masks, clubs, or guns. In a very short time the some of the guards had allowed the POWER OVER OTHERS to go to their heads, and were overstepping their authority, and abusing the prisoners!! This is called the John Wayne Syndrome, and effects many new police officers, prison guards, security guards, and some old ones! I know many GOOD COPS, doing a very hard , very necessary, dangerous job, for to little money, but cops are just people to, and subject to the same temtations as everyone else!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you hear the one about the new deputy sheriff, that was looking for an escaped prisoner? he went to this farm an was about to open a gate and go into the farmers field. The farmer said you can't go in there, to which this kid said, do you see this badge? That says I can go anye where I want to!! He went into the pasture, and a huge bull, with huge horns, got after him!! When he ran past the farmer, with the mad bull hot on his trail, the farmer shouted,. SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sound like a militia member or someone from a cult. I was with a sheriffs office in Texas when the Davidian went down. The real problem was on the inside, braking all kind of laws, God's and American.

You sound like someone who ignores the fact that had they wanted to arrest Koresh they could have done so without a showdown and a bunch of people include LE getting killed and injured . He literally went to town daily , it was a known fact.

ATF and Reno wanted to make examples in that incident and even former agents who were involved have all said it was a horrible plan and should never have been executed the way it was.

I am not anti cop but like all other things related to government , law enforcement must be bound down by the chains of the constitution .

Latest posts

Top Bottom