ATF SWAT Team Raids Part-Time Oklahoma FFL’s Home, Confiscates His Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that the compliance agents who conduct bound book inspections (IOI's), are not the same as kitted out gun toting law enforcement agents who do raids like the one in question. They're different divisions with different missions. It's the criminal investigative division that causes all the problems.

You sound like a militia member or someone from a cult. I was with a sheriffs office in Texas when the Davidian went down. The real problem was on the inside, braking all kind of laws, God's and American.
The solution was far, FAR worse than the problems they were there to solve. That's irrefutable and everyone involved in that catastrophe should've been fired! :mad:

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sound like someone who ignores the fact that had they wanted to arrest Koresh they could have done so without a showdown and a bunch of people include LE getting killed and injured . He literally went to town daily , it was a known fact.

ATF and Reno wanted to make examples in that incident and even former agents who were involved have all said it was a horrible plan and should never have been executed the way it was.

I am not anti cop but like all other things related to government , law enforcement must be bound down by the chains of the constitution .
Great, now he's going to think you're in a militia or a cult too. He was allegedly a deputy sheriff on the scene, he clearly knows better than the rest of us. Now move alone citizen, but not before you pick up that can first.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe all cops should ask themselves every morning, "what would Andy do?" And if you're one of the thousands of cultists, or one of the hundreds of thousands of militia members, find out when Aunt Bee will have that apple pie ready, and that's the day to turn yourself in. Don't pretend this stuff is rocket science fellows, it's just not.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny, I never said anything about patriotism, just that the ATF is full of scumbags.

That boot leather must be pretty tasty for you to defend them.
I didn’t read any bootlicking he posted his own real life experience.
First hand account. Evidence. Testimony.
Information to better allow someone to make their own informed choice.
Correct. Thanks

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a bad interaction with an ATF agent or any other ATF employee, either. Every time I've spoken with them they've been polite. That doesn't make me anything...other than a person whose never had a bad fact-to-face interaction with them.

And I despise the ATF as an organization. If I was emperor for a day I'd abolish that organization and put the leadership in prison. I also wouldn't care how many of them were put out of a job.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that the compliance agents who conduct bound book inspections (IOI's), are not the same as kitted out gun toting law enforcement agents who do raids like the one in question. They're different divisions with different missions. It's the criminal investigative division that causes all the problems.

The solution was far, FAR worse than the problems they were there to solve. That's irrefutable and everyone involved in that catastrophe should've been fired! :mad:
Same with the .gov response at 'Ruby Ridge'.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There was mistakes made on the part of the ATF and FBI. But the deaths that were the bad pat was caused on the inside, fires started in 3 different places and not by the tanks. The brain washed adults inside were the problem, the poor kids that suffered and died is the bad part. People that follow that kind or really the problems. When they are making illegal weapons and abusing kids, then something needs to be done!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was mistakes made on the part of the ATF and FBI. But the deaths that were the bad pat was caused on the inside, fires started in 3 different places and not by the tanks. The brain washed adults inside were the problem, the poor kids that suffered and died is the bad part. People that follow that kind or really the problems. When they are making illegal weapons and abusing kids, then something needs to be done!!!
Mistakes made? Did Hitler make "mistakes" when he gassed the Jews?

The ATF and FBI are institutionalized, constitutional violation production machines. The difference between the Branch Dividians and these two organizations? The Branch Dividians didn't pretend to be "upholding the law" while creating a staggering record of violating the law! :mad:

Latest posts

Top Bottom