atstevenha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a deal with him for FTF in Shawnee. Planned to to take off early and meet him had to call a guy in to close. He text me 3 hours before and said he could not make it. Then when I called to reset the meet via phone he tells me sorry some one in Tulsa gave me more money for the gun our deal is off. Would not recommend this person for any kind of gun trades. I will not trade with him for sure.

atstevenha

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah like i said, i sincerely apologize what have happen. Shawnee is 45 minutes from where I live and I was suppose to meet you in Tulsa. Found out you can only meet Friday and I had leave Tulsa by then. Someone just called my number, didn't low ball nor gave me any hassle. I had to sell it to him cause I need to pay something in OKC that Friday. I apologize man, im sorry that you feel like this. I didn't make you drive anywhere and ditch you. Told you advance that the gun was sold. I hope theres something I can do but i never ever give people runaround. I always have super smooth transactions.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may be super smooth trading but your trade ethics are less than honorable. I make a deal I stand by it no matter if I loss money or not. To bad you do not.

atstevenha

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like i said, trade ethics I have. 45 minutes drive out from OKC, a lot of people will refuse brother. It was a miscommunication to begin with that we was suppose to trade Thursday in Tulsa. I was there and ready to trade, called you and you knew I was ready. Found out miscommunication that you was going to be in Tulsa Friday instead. I had to leave back to OKC. I don't see why you are so upset, it was all a miscommunication. I even told you beforehand so you dont 'have to drive anywhere. You didn't lose anything such as time, money or gas. Which I did, i drove to Tulsa to meet you but ok its no problem. I can hang out and go have some lunch. I wasn't upset...

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm as I remember we dealt with the miscommunication via a phone call and made an agreement to meet at another time. I had to call in a tech to close and they get 3 hours. I called him in and stood by my word and let me close costing me $80.00 dollars. LOL you really don't get it do you. You backed out of your trade, you did not do the right thing. You did not call I had to call you to find out you sold the gun out from under me. I am done with this and will not continue from this point on good luck with all you do.

Note to MODs
If I have over stepped here please delete any thing you need too. I apologize in advance if I have. Thank you

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
First, I'm just posting as another OSA member. Unless one or the other is breaking the rules, it is not the mod's place to settle classifieds disputes.

Second, I don't know either of you from Adam.

Third, I'm confused as to the order of events. If you could both post, in simple chronological format, what you expected to happen; and what DID happen.

What I'm hearing is Seller was expecting to meet Thursday in Tulsa, Buyer was expecting to meet Thursday in Shawnee. And the Seller had to have item sold by Friday.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a little trouble meeting up. Had to reschedule the first visit and he was 40 minutes late for the 2nd visit. However communication was good and clear and the actual FTF was quick and simple. I'd sell Steven another gun.

I would like to try one of his restaurants some time too. They are a little far from me, but next time I get a chance, I'll give it a shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom