Aubrey McClendon will not be down for corn flakes.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or he self medicated and fell asleep at the wheel 2 hours before he was to turn himself in to authorities.

I talked to two people yesterday that knew him very, very well. One had ridden in car with him on many (think dozens) occasions. Both said the fact he was not wearing a seat-belt was very unusual. Both have no doubt it was suicide.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to two people yesterday that knew him very, very well. One had ridden in car with him on many (think dozens) occasions. Both said the fact he was not wearing a seat-belt was very unusual. Both have no doubt it was suicide.
I'll support that. His life was falling apart, lots of folks in his situation have offed themselves. The severe shame he must have felt after doing such good for the city only to lay off thousands and watch it all fall apart.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter what you think of him, he left a family that is grieving. Pot shots about his business practices and gloating on the day he died is pretty low. I never had any personal experience with him, but at least he spent his money here in Oklahoma and employed lots of people. When the Gaylords ran this state all they wanted to do was spend money in nashville and hollywood. You can detest his business practices, but he should also be remembered for doing a lot of good things for a lot of people in this state.

His entire situation is sad and bad. Regardless of what you think of his business practices the self consumed, narcissistic, selfish ass left his wife, kids and grandkids to deal with all of this because he didn't want too. Really really sad he pushed that onto his family. I want to believe his family loved him no matter what he did professionally and would have stood beside him through all of this mess he created.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May Aubrey McClendon's death prompt increased federal scrutiny of energy sector bizness and political influence in Oklahoma?

I'm sure you want exactly that Raoul, but what you don't know is that CHK ran 67 rigs (average for the year) in the year 2014 just in Oklahoma. For year 2016 they are planning on 6 to 7. So you've basically got what you wanted. When it goes to zero and spreads across other companies I'm sure you'll rejoice in your $4.00 gasoline. Until then go ahead and enjoy pissing on McClendon's grave and spitting on all your laid off neighbors.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't miss him. He and the fishers were responsible for stealing Lake Texoma Park in Marshall County. Estimated 2000 jobs went away, and never came back. Been 10 years now, the park is a ruin. Now if the fishers would die.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't miss him. He and the fishers were responsible for stealing Lake Texoma Park in Marshall County. Estimated 2000 jobs went away, and never came back. Been 10 years now, the park is a ruin. Now if the fishers would die.

Who are the fishers, and how did he steal Lake Texoma Park?

Latest posts

Top Bottom