Auto loading rife ban question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This has probably been discussed. Furthermore, I doubt it will pass, but I read some jibberish that there is a good chance that all ar's would be illegal to own and sell by this time next year. It went on to say all guns that do not require a manual action could fall in that category except handguns.

IF that passes would I be grandfathered in with my ar or would I have to turn it over to the government.

I don't want to sell my ar but if I'm going to lose it then I might as well get something for it while I can.

What do you guys think?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im sure if the ban did go through it would be followed by a registration and it would be grandfathered in. Then either they will come by one night and confiscate all your guns, or its value will sky rocket(kinda like the machiune guns did after 1986).

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you are right - it will soon be worth nothing and probably a liability to boot - I will generously take your AR off of your hands for $200.00...(wait for it)...and you can pay that to me in installments if it is easier for you.

;^)

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey, you guys will never guess what happened to me today! I had all of my firearms and ammo loaded in the back of my truck and my bumper was dragging the ground the stuff was so heavy... and I stopped at this pizza place for lunch and when I came back out my truck and all my firearm stuff had fallen into this ginormous sinkhole!!! I was so sad...

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hey, you guys will never guess what happened to me today! I had all of my firearms and ammo loaded in the back of my truck and my bumper was dragging the ground the stuff was so heavy... and I stopped at this pizza place for lunch and when I came back out my truck and all my firearm stuff had fallen into this ginormous sinkhole!!! I was so sad...

Thats too bad. When i drove all my stuff to Chicago for the gun buy back program my truck was dragging also, lucky for me i didnt encounter any sinkholes. I got a bunch of gift cards that i used to buy jelly beans. I bought so many i was able to fill my tube!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom