Auto loading rife ban question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

I don't care if they pass a ban or not I will not give any of my firearms up. I bought them I will not give them away. This is the attitude that everyone that owns a firearm should have. But hopefully nothing like this crap will pass. But how liberal those fools on capitol hill are I wouldn't be surprised.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fredkrueger said:
I don't care if they pass a ban or not I will not give any of my firearms up. I bought them I will not give them away. This is the attitude that everyone that owns a firearm should have. But hopefully nothing like this crap will pass. But how liberal those fools on capitol hill are I wouldn't be surprised.

Where will you be standing? I'd be proud to stand right next to you.

If any of this trash happens hopefully at the very least the existing guns will be grandfathered in.

W

warren

I wouldn't be too concerned,if they try to take guns away most likely they would be about as good at that as they are at getting drugs off the street.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too concerned,if they try to take guns away most likely they would be about as good at that as they are at getting drugs off the street.

We can only hope but anyone remember Katrina ? They went door to door kicking doors down and bashing grannies to take their firearms. One thing you never hear about is that most of those people never got their guns back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom