Auto Window Tenting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd call Altamer in OKC. They are top notch in my book and you can ask them about this ceramic material. They have the latest and greatest stuff it seems but I'm not sure about the windshield thing. I'm curious to know what you find as I want to look into this now.
https://altamereokc.com/windshield-options
Looks like they will do windshields. They've been around for year. Looks like I'll be doing business with them. I had totally forgotten about them. Thanks for the reminder.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor tints windows out of his garage and has a lot of business. I know he tints windshields, but not sure about ceramic. I'm going to have him do my truck soon. Also might check with Malibu's in Moore, they tinted one of my cars in the past. Also Superior Automotive in Edmond does good work, I've had a few cars done there.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went to alte mere this afternoon and pretty sure I’m going with them. And he’s doing the windshield too. Not cheap but I trust them since they’ve been around forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is one at Sooner Rd and Reno in MWC. I’ve used them twice on new cars over the years, the first car they scratched with the box knife and the second car? Darn if they didn’t do it again. Lightning does strike twice in the same spot. I don’t use them anymore.

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same, they have done every vehicle I have owned since 1985.

Wasn't aware they wouldn't do an entire windshield, only windshield work I ever had done was a sunshade at the top.

Alte mere IS doing the windshield. There’s a certain kind they can use for UV reduction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alta Mere has done my last 3 vehicles. Had the "Pinnacle" installed on the Altima, while I went with the "Stratos" on the Camry. Both of these are the ceramic infused with 'lifetime transferrable warranties'. Zero issues with any of the vehicles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom